How to loose weight?

How to loose weight
Asked On : Wed, 2 Sep 2009
Hello archana;
welcome to HealthcareMagic
The ideal weight for a height of 154 cms is between 47-59 kgs so you are healthy and with in normal range.Just in case you look a bit overweight then you will have to reduce the fat in your body and that can be done by doing regular exercises like walking ;jogging;swimming;skipping and even with yoga.Do not do excess dieting or you will become weak instead just cut down on junk food;eat less oily and fried food and you will be fine.

erm... i am 13 years old..

my weight is 54kg and my height is 154

i wanna lose until 45kg

wat should i dO??

Anonymous's Response

Hi Lollipop, you are overweight, but i dont think in obese range and i guess ure a girl. Did you gain extra weight in the last couple of years? If thats the case, theres very good chance that you will lose it in next few years. Actually Im telling from my own experience. I put on a lot of weight after my periods started. By the time i was in college, i started getting slimmer almost automatically. Other than that of course you could take up some cycling or swimming and watch what you eat. like no burgers, chocolates, cola, but i fiund dieting very difficult. One thing that works for me is to strictly control my diet 5 days a week and then go easier on weekends :)

Anonymous's Response

dont worry bout it im 20 and 19st and i think u woldnt be the way you are if you wernt ment to be i just hope ur not doing it for other peoples sake because they dont matter. i havent evenseen u but kno ur beutiful because every body is in there own way

Anonymous's Response
Well that depends on how much weight u want to loose, how old u are etc etc. Gimme some more details so i cn share my tips. I recently lost 4 Kgs in a month with mix of gym n diet hard work but paying off
Everyday morning before brushing teeth 1 spoon honey + half spoon lemon juice.Continue it for 3 months you will find the difference. In addition to this do YOGA and PRANAYAMA. Best wishes, Ravikumar 09767156365