How to loose weight quickly?

I am 15 and I weigh 122. I am 5.5 in height I need to know how to loose 15 pounds quickly.
Asked On : Sun, 13 Mar 2011
Radiologist Dr. Radha Narayanan's  Response
Hi!
Welcome to HealthcareMAgic.com.Weight lost fast will come back also fast.Please follow a dedicated regime of 1)Regular exercise -even 45 min of brisk walk daily will do.
2)healthy and frequent and smaller meal portions.
3)Shunning of fatty/fried/sweets.
4)Positive mind set.Donot be depressed if you dont lose adequate weight, aim for flexibility and being healthy.Take Care.
Dietitian & Nutritionist Ms. Ketki's  Response

weight mentioned is in pounds or kg?

where are you from ?

Try following tips :

1. Avoid skipping meals
2. have more fruits and salad
3. avoid oily and junk food
4. start exercise

For any querries and further details ,

contact : ketki_foodcorner@yahoo.com

Ketki Itraj

Diet Consultant

Diabetic Educator

Pune, Maharashtra , India
  Anonymous's Response
You are in a normal weight for your height you dont need to lose any weight. Being too fat or too lean is JUST as harmful to ones body. Just enjoy life, exercise and healthy foods. And dont forget to stay away from ETOH or drugs, including tobacco.
A nurse practitioner