How to loose fat?

I have no ill ness except i am too fat.No sugar,no blood pressure, no other problem. my height 180 cms weight 118 kgs
Asked On : Sun, 29 Aug 2010
I got you, dude

Workout 4x a week, 30 mins a day

Work on different muscles a day
1st day-Arms, 2nd-Back&Shoulders, 3rd-Legs, 4th-Chest
Add abb workouts and cardio(running) in the mix, you should be good
Eat heathly, no fried foods and no junk food
Say goodbye to soda, chips and ice cream

If you gonna eat meats, try grilled, boiled or baked
Never get eat a lot, eat till you're SEMI-FULL

Hope that helps
Dietitian & Nutritionist Panchali Moitra's  Response
As per your height, your ideal body weight should be in the range of 80-85kgs, so you are around 20-30% above your ideal body weight.Obesity is a lifestyle disorder which will eventually precipitate into other disorders and diseases as you grow in years. My humble advice would be to 'To take action now' and don't wait for the diseases to strike.Tk cre.