How to long my penis long & strong?

my penis is only 4 inch long. sir how to long our penis long & strong. my age 22 years . after some time will be my marriage.
Asked On : Sat, 4 Jun 2011
Minimum size required is 2 1/2 inches. Rather than the length it is the hardness and rigidity which matters. don't keep worrying...good luck

5 users find this helpful

Increase Penis Size With Herbal Supplements-

The size of the penis at times becomes a matter of concern for most men, specially when there is a sense of dissatisfaction in sexual activity. It is to be noted that the average male penis size is more than adequate to provide sexual satisfaction, but even then there is a certain section of men who want to be better endowed. Luckily, today there are many remedies, exercises, oils, medicines, surgical procedures for increasing the penis size. But of all the methods, it is better to go for ayurvedic herbal treatment as it has shown best results in increasing penis size and that too without any side effects. The popularity of Ayurvedic herbs for penis enlargement is increasing day-by-day.

Ayurveda on Penis Enlargement
Ayurvedic medicine is considered as a holistic medicine as using ayurvedic herbs and medicines, the mind and body is brought into balance with the spirit. It is believed this balance helps in preventing illness and improving the health. One of the main benefits of using ayurvedic medicine is that it purifies the body from bad toxins. Ayurveda is used today in a number of health problems , including enhancing breast tissue and penis size.

The average size of a penis is between 5.5 and 6 inches. But many men belief that a larger penis will enhance sexual satisfaction and performance and overall lead to a better physical attraction. Although there are surgical procedures to increase male's penis size, ayurvedic remedies are seen as a safe alternative way to increase the size.

Ayurvedic Treatment
One popular Ayurvedic medicine that is suggested is Arogyam Pure Herbal Ling Vardhak Oil. This is an oil made of ayurvedic herbs which when used to regularly massage the penis helps in increasing the size. Another benefit of using the oil is that it enhances sexual stamina and also prolong ejaculation. This oil is a safe, holistic way to enhance sexual performance. Besides oil which is applied topically, Arogyam Pure Herbs Herbal Supplements are also recommended.

A: The standard protocol is to take our herbal extract dose 2-3 times per day (i.e. a standard dose being either 2-3 tablets or capsules).
The effectiveness of the product will depend on the individual user. Every person’s body and genetic make up is different and so are their situations.Keep in mind that it takes a couple of months (usually between 2-4) to really reach a state of recovery. You will still need to pace yourself but we can help you with that too so that when you are ready to engage in sex again, you will be better equipped so you won’t become exhausted again.
For Further Queries Plz Visit & consult with doctor
Or Click on the link given below

Thanks & Kind Regards
Team Of

Orthopaedic Surgeon Dr. Aashish Raghu's  Response
There is no correlation between penis length and sexual satisfaction. Engage more in foreplay. The mutual understanding with your partner will help spice up your relationship. The length you quoted is very normal. You will make your partner very happy in bed.

2 users find this helpful

General & Family Physician Dr. Pragnesh Vachharajani's  Response
Hi,Sunny thanks for query.The size that you have is fine.Please do not have myths in your mind.This is enough to satisfy your partner after marriage.Only first 2 inch of female vagina is sensitive,so there is no worry about size.Please also keep in mind that penetrative sex is just 1/3 rd part of total sex experience.bye.