How to lighten scars ?

how to lighten scars?
Asked On : Fri, 15 Apr 2011
  Anonymous's Response

For more details, visit:

o     Make your skin tone fairer & Pimple Free in just 2 weeks.

o     A Negro can turn into a White by using this crème.

o     Any Skin Type: Oily, Dry, Acne Prone. The brightening effects are as follows:

     Brightens the Skin Tone
     Removes Black Spots completely.
     Removes Tanning Completely.
     Removes Pigmentation, uneven Skin completely.
     Removes Dark Circles Completely.
     Stops Melanin Production Completely.
     Gives you a Glowing, Smooth Fair Skin in 2 weeks.

o     Guaranteed Results else money back Guaranteed.

This is the same crème which all the celebrities have been using it. This product is finally out to reach the middle class crowd of India and make the Indian woman & men more beautiful :)

CONTACT: 9222999367
Dermatologist Dr. Bharat Chawda's  Response
Welcome To HealthcareMagic forum,

Treatment depends upon the type of scar and the depth or level of pigmentation.If it is superficial it will go off on its own ,just use a sunscreen.If deep then you can apply hydroquinone 2-5%..cream or lotion.If it is in face then you can go for chemical peels also. Visit a dermatologist who can examine and advice you properly.