How to keep on control on increasing of tablet acitrom tablets ?

increasing of Acitrom dosage is gud for a person who is 50 aged? if not plz let me knw how to keep on control on increasing of tablet acitrom tablets.......... Plz let me knw. As my father aged 50 he is intaking acitrom tablets regularly in the evening 6 but the woirrie is before it was 2mg , but now it is increasing and has gone to 7mg. what i should do to control.......................Plz do helo
Asked On : Wed, 23 Jun 2010
HI shashikala first you must mention why he is taking acitrom,as it is an anticoagulant & not routinely prescribed .Why are you increasing the dose .please increase or decrease dose after proper consultation with the treating doctor.Disclaimer