How to increase the penis size without side effects? Need herbal remedy

R/Sir, With great respectfully , i want to asked you some question and their treatment which are followings: 1. My penis length is 4.9 inches and i want to increase without side effect. Can you give me some home base treatment. 2. I am doing a hand practice sometime and my skin is not good . every type of skin adverse thing is done on my face like, pimple , acne , freshless, oily and darkness. Can you give me some home base treatment like herbal or fruits,etc.? Regards, thanks
Asked On : Tue, 22 Jan 2013