How to increase the length and breadth of my penis by exercise?

how to increase the length and breadth of my penis by means of exercise doc i want to increase the size of my penis by some natural methods. i mean without using medicines or pumps or weight hanging. is there any natural way i mean jast by physical exercises sothst it could be long , strong and thick? and also that i fall too quickly. is there any ways to make my sex period long , full of energy and with full of romance? plz help me doc.
Asked On : Sun, 6 Feb 2011
Hello saurabh;
welcome to HealthcareMagic
The length and the breadth of the penis develops with in the 16 yrs of your life and the growth is natural.There is no medicine;oil;or exercise that will increase the length or breadth of the penis of a person.For the timing of sex the normal sex time is 3 mins so if you are also having the same then it is fine and if you have early ejaculation then it can be due to mental stress;anxiety;over excitement etc so you need to control your mind and for help you can do yoga to improve the control and even do pelvic exercises to strengthen the muscles and improve your sex timing.