How to increase the height of girls who are 15 and 16 years ?

Hi, I have two daughters age 15 and 16 I want that they increase their height by two inches more
Asked On : Thu, 27 Jan 2011
Hi. Welcome to Healthcaremagic

Gaining Height depends on genetic factors. Usually children reach their parents height or grand parents height. If there are any diseases those will stunt the growth.

Good physical activity, balanced, protein diet will increase the growth. But bone growth stops by 21 years.

After the bone growth has stopped, it is very difficult to gain height. There are some cosmetic surgical procedures to increase bone growth . Consult Plastic surgeons.

Regards, Dr. Jagdish