How to increase size of penis?

hello sir i am from india , my penis size is just 3 inches when erected. so what to do i too want a big penis. can u tell is there any way to increase the size
Asked On : Sun, 25 Mar 2012
Thank you for asking HCM
It is an usual concern of most people that there penis is short.You can try shaving the pubic hair.Then you will get an impression that its big.If your belly is fatty then you can loose some weight,in that way also you get some length.After that also if you feel you can try penis enlarging pump,but you should be careful that over inflation of pump is dangerous.Another method can use is hanging weight on penis to increase length.If all these not working then you can consider a surgical lengthening by urologist.Hope this may help you.
Let me know if you have any further query.