How to increase penis size. Which specialist should i contact?

my penis size is too small under both normal and erection condition. which specialist doctor should i see for getting it in right size and shape? And how to treat it? How to make it normal size to enjoy good sexual life? I m Straight and have feelings for opposite sex only. also my ejaculation happens when i mastrubate but the semen is very less, around 2-3 drops. how to increase it too?
Asked On : Mon, 25 Jun 2012
hi size of penis has no relation with enjoyment of sex as sex is in mind & not in organ so stop thinking about its size.if you masturbate daily naturally your semen ejeculates less.if you abstein for day or two it will increase so don't measure volume of it .you are perfectly fit to enjoy sex.have a nice enjoyment.