How to increase my height ?

hi sir how are you? i want to ask u about my height i am 5 9\but i m sports athlete i think my height should b 6 0 can some one help me
Asked On : Sun, 20 Feb 2011
Homeopath 's  Response
welcome to healthcaremagic forum

Please mention your age. If you are under 25, swimming/tennis, acitivites involving whole body (not gym) will help increase height.
I am sure you must be taking good amount and quality proteins and calcium...if not please do.
Max height of a person depends on his genes, i.e. how tall his father, brother, uncles, and 1st degree relatives are.

Homeopath Dr. Gaurav Kackar's  Response
welcome to health care magic forum,
height is a natural process you cannot increase it, better to eat good food containing all vitamins and minerals.
Ayurveda Specialist Dr. Ram Mani Bhandari's  Response
The increase in height in male up to age of 22-24 you dint mention your age. either it may have chance of increase in height if before this you make take some calcium intake with regular exercise. you are sports person obviously your physics is maintain
you had 5.9 which is not bad
take care
Homeopath Dr. Pratima Verma's  Response
Hi !
Welcome to Healthcare Magic
Attaining tall height is absolutely a heredetory factor which depends on our genes which we carry from your parents. But if you are still in growing age i.e.till 22-24 , then regular swimming, taking protein and calcium will definately help you at certain extent. Wish you a good luck.

Thanks and take care.
Homeopath Dr. Sajiv Srivastava's  Response
hi,Welcome to healthcare magic,
In males height can increase upto age of 22-24 yrs if you are younger then your height will surely must take good amount and quality proteins and calcium.Contact with your local homeopathic doctor which may be helpful.
Ayurveda Specialist Dr. Manish Rijhwani's  Response
Kindly take tab.Godanti 1 tab thrice a day for 3 mths and perform TADASANA
Homeopath Dr. Arif. K. Kaware's  Response
i m fine;your height is ok at 5/9 but you will have to tell your age also.Height of a person can increase upto age of 24 yrs in males.if you are younger than that i suppose that you are then it will surely increase.Also genetically if your parents are good in height then you will also be tall .rely on nature it will do what is best for you .Remember your expertise more than your height will bring you ahead in sports.