How to increase my height?

hi doctor , My height is 4ft. 8 inch , my age 27 year,i m female , can do increase my height
Asked On : Sat, 29 Jan 2011
Homeopath 's  Response
Proper height in females is achieved by 18 -20 yrs thereafter there cannot be any increase in height as the bones get fused & there is no chance to grow.So hopefully you will have to be satisfied with what nature has offered.
General Surgeon Dr. Rajinder Bajoria's  Response

Hi.. Welcome to healthcare magic forum
No known drug ,hormone exercise can increase height at this age,only with surgery you can gain some height( limb lengthening ) ,which is not advisable.Disclaimer
Endocrinologist Dr. V. Kumaravel's  Response
Hi: The height of any individual is determined by the nutrition, hormones and genetic potential as evidenced by their parents height. Generally girls achieve the maximum height at puberty, and grow only 4 to 5 cm after puberty. Usually growth is complete by 18 years. If your bones are fused then it is difficult to increase your height with hormones, and you will require surgical correction if you are desperate to increase your height and that is not advisable.