How to increase my height?

how to increase my height quickly..
Asked On : Fri, 10 Sep 2010
Cardiologist 's  Response
Hi well come Hcm.
You have not mentioned your age. If you are over 20 no chances of increasing HT.
but if below it, good narishing diet, high coloric diet,high protein diet and exercise
like swimming. single bar, cycling etc can help you. But major factor is genetic
factor which you can not correct. Thanks
My height is very short 4'9'',age 18 years old.I want to increase my height 6 ft.I know very well that the height is dependable on DNA.But I want to increase my height to 6 ft. in any way.Please tell me any natural way or any medicine to increase my height to 6 ft.