How to increase my height naturally ?

hi i m 23 years old girl. i want to increase my height. what should i do............
Asked On : Sun, 24 Jul 2011
Ayurveda Specialist 's  Response
welcome to healthcaremagic
At this age there is very least chance of gaining further height. Normally at the age of 21yrs the fusion of growth dont let you grow further height so no medicine are useful dont believe in any advertisement or drugs which can aids your height. height is also hereditary according to your parents..
take care
Ayurveda Specialist Dr. Rajesh Lakhanpaul's  Response
Increasing the height at the age of 23 years is just not possible by adopting normal means. I believe you own a robust personality and you should be proud of what you are as you are second to none.
Pediatrician Dr. Aseem's  Response
Welcome to HCM
Read your prob, at 23rd yrs there is no chance of increase your hight. as at this age your all bones n other part become mature. so do not take any drug which is for hight increse, as it make you disfigured.
Dr aseem 9982583020
Ayurveda Specialist Dr. Rekha's  Response
sorry to say but its impossible to increase height at the age of 23,take healthy diet and go for a morning walk.try to develop confidence in yourself
welcome to HCM..

u can try yoga, stretching exercises along with healthy diet as it helps in some cases but its difficult to say. the epiphysis of long bones(limbs) fuse when one reaches puberty hence no increase in height.

Secondly, you can create a “Taller” effect by following some smart fashion techniques. You can easily add another inch or two of “illusionary inches” by improving your dressing coordination...

try to boost your confidence as confidence is key to success...

take care.