How to increase my confidence and communication skill ?

hello sir, I am Tanusree saha.I am 22years old. I study M.Sc.I am 5.5ft & have 50 kg. Now i tell you my problem.I have no self confident,i cannot communicate easily with everybody,with my friends & relative also,i have no friend with whom i share my problem, if i say something to someone(any friend) he or she tells that other friends then i fell very helpless and sorrow, some friends talking between them but when i go there they stop talking i feel why they behave me like that ?in practical class if i asked some one of my enquiries they cannot tell & laughing, i share every thing with mom i think mom who is only one whom i am trust .i commit to memory every lesson if somebody asked that after one weeks i forgot so how i establish in future by job?please help me i think nobody with me? i have pain in bowel .
Asked On : Fri, 26 Aug 2011
Welcome to Healthcare Magic
You are having problem adjusting with your colleagues at work, isn't it. You don't worry much about what people think about you. This is the prime source of the problem. You will be happy once you stop thinking what others are thinking or talking about you. Try to share your personal matters with your trusted friends ad this will come with good judgement and experience. Just be calm. Take things slowly. You will surely be able to make it. Have faith in yourself. Good things come to those who wait. Try to concentrate on your work. Try slowly to start smiling at everyone and being social and friendly. If you attempt to do this you will start feeling confident. Your mother is now your strength but you will improve your confidence only when you start to take small steps in doing what you are afraid to do. It will be stepping stone for you in your affairs. Once you socialise without depending on anyone this will make you more approachable and many will want to be your friend. This hard time will pass and good times will come. GOOD LUCK !!!! Smile and be happy and crack jokes as well. This will make you more popular. Keep everything else behind you and forget the past. Start fresh.