How to increase male sex drive ?

i am 34 years male imy height is 5.5 we is 70 my problem isi dont like to do sex but when i do its fine my semen is also fine only volume is less i do sex once in a month kindly advice me
Asked On : Wed, 6 Jul 2011
Sexologist 's  Response
dear mr. saleem according your age 34 the sexual frequency once in month is too low, tirdness, in your daily schedule may be a cause I will say famous caption for sex........ USE IT OTHERWISE YOU WILL LOOSE IT../ DO try new thniques new ideas new places for sex . Extend forplay have good sleep, remove stress. STRESS SCOTCH SMOKE kills the SEX. if it dosent works see sexologist as you complained low semen in your ejaculate.