How to increase height at 23 years ?

hi i am a 23 years gril i want to increase my height plz help me
Asked On : Tue, 24 May 2011
Radiologist 's  Response
Hi Tina!
Welcome to you have attained stage of epiphyseal fusion, normally you cannot grow now by using drugs or anything.There are surgical techniques which can make you tall,however there are lot of problems like bone infection,etc...try to do Yoga or any aerobic exercise daily,wear smart clothes.Above all have a cheerful attitude which will make a long way in improving your overall appearance.Take care.
Dermatologist Dr. Gaurav Patel's  Response
hi tina
at age of 23 ur all body bone have fused so we can only stretch it minimum
u need to do regular exercise like pull ups and swimming
take high protein and calcium diet
if u take diet properly u need not to take any medicine
but u must accept ur height .
dont trap in fake claim and tablets they will increase ur money loss only
General & Family Physician Dr. Mohammed Tauseef's  Response
Hello Tina, Welcome to HealthcareMagic Forum.
You haven't mentioned what is your Height and weight? What does your Daily diet include? You may want eat protein rich foods like Eggs, Chicken, fish, skimmed milk. Fresh fruits and green leafy vegetables. You can do regular swimming and skipping for an hours, as they are known to increase the Height. Do this religiously for most days of the week, you will see better results.

Good Luck.