How to increase breast milk without side effects? Can I have threptin biscuits and duration?

hi doctor I have two queries 1).I am having a 10 month old baby.And after 10 months,I am not able to feed my baby..I am facing problem at night to feed there any other way to increase the breast milk without any side effect, so that i can feed my child. 2). I want to know about Threptin biscuits..I am also a working women.Due to Insufficient feed I am feeling weakness in should i take Threptin biscuits..?? and for how long I should take these biscuits..
Asked On : Mon, 17 Dec 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  153 Awaiting Answer