How to improve stamina for long time sex ?

sir, im 28years old and 83 kl, Hope nearly I want to married, my panis eraction is ok. When I chuck my girlfriend brest and kiss her, panis is ok that time but when I want to push my penis in short time automaticaly minspearm come out, plz help me doctor increase my time, sir can I take tablet ,any good product in market sir?how can I improve my stamina and long time pls help me sir?
Asked On : Wed, 8 Jun 2011
Diabetologist 's  Response

Welcome to Healthcare magic forum,
It is very normal in intial stage due to excitment, be calm and relaxed during act.
If problem persists consult sexologist for the treatment.
Hope I have answered ur question,
General & Family Physician Dr. Chirag Soni's  Response
Welcome to HCM.
Your penis erection is proper during forplay than you loss your stamina because at that time you become more conscious for intercourse.Don't think for any disease at this age because you have enough erection in beginning.
Concentrate your self. You can increase your stemina by taking Vitamin tab.
Glass of milk with dry fruits will also help you.