How to improve sperm count ?

how to improve sperm content
Asked On : Wed, 25 May 2011
hi welcome to healthcaremagic
u can improve your sperm quality by having a healthy life style..abstain from alcohol and quit smoking..keep your body fit by exercising healthy foods like fruids and vegetables..
ENT Specialist Dr. Puneet Maheshwari's  Response
welcome to health care magic
u can increase sperm count
by healthy diet
no smoking no alcohol
proper life style
and if u need u can conatct some urologist
General & Family Physician Dr. Shainaz Arif Kaware's  Response
Hello deepak;
welcome to HealthcareMagic
The sperm content can be less due to infection of testes;some sort of obstruction;varicocele to name a few.To improve the content you need to get investigated to find the reason and then get treated for the cause.If there is no obstructive cause then you can start on antioxidant like Lycopene and Co-enzyme Q 10 which are known to improve the sperm count in absence of any disease or obstruction.For better opinion and treatment consult a Urologist and he will do the needful.