How to improve sexual relation and increase penis size ?

hello sir this is Sachin Mishra(25y old) from delhi. I feel weakness when having sexual relation.i am worried about my penis size.now this is very week but 1 year this was too hard and long near around 7 inches but now this is only 4 inches
Asked On : Wed, 21 Sep 2011
Ayurveda Specialist 's  Response
1.Size does matter is not always right,atleast for fertilization;if you try to increase your penis size that might damage/loose sensation in the peripheral nerves and that will make ejaculation more difficult....false promises are everywhere from road to hoardings to web
2.most importantly sensation in vaginal wall is only upto 2 inches;thus 2 inch penis size is enough..
General & Family Physician Dr. P. Mahesh's  Response
Hi Sachin,

Welcome to HCM.
The fact that you are worried about your penis size is the cause of all your problems. The problems you are talking about are purely psychological and the treatment required is that of building up your confidence and understanding that penis size is not the important factor in having good sexual relationship. More important is the love and affection that you have for your partner and the sexual attraction towards her. Once you have enough sexual stimulus your 4 inch size penis will grow back to your original 7 inch.
Wish you all the best. Stop worrying and start living and enjoying life.