How to improve one's height ?

Hi. My name is Umer. I have a problem about growth so, to become big about 5.6ft what should i do ? i am now 5ft.
Asked On : Fri, 5 Aug 2011
hi welcome to Health Care Magic,
how old are you now?
remember that, you can only grow how much you are suppose to grow, that has something to do with your mid parental height. if doctors could do something about it, no doctor would be short.
Diabetologist Dr. Rajesh Yadav's  Response
Welcome to HCM forum
You have not mentioned your age. Height for boys increases till 21 year of age. It also depends upon your hereditary , nutrition. So don't worry just relax eat healthy diet. Do regular exercise sleep well.

hello umer
you did not mention your age to know if things can work for you.
but i suggest that you start exercising by hanging, skipping ,jumping.
eat high protien diets such as egg, meat, pulses, soya.
hope this helps