How to improve my eyes power ?

I am left eye power is -22 right eye power is how to inprove this?give me a sajetion plese.
Asked On : Mon, 15 Nov 2010
Ophthalmologist 's  Response
welcome to healthcaremagic portal
a practical solution for you is soft contact lens.your cornea may not be thick enough for lasik,and glasses will be too thick.
General & Family Physician Dr. Prasad's  Response
Welcome to healthcaremagic community forum.
If you meant, correction of refractory errors with less cosmetic disadvantages, then my suggestions is LASIK surgery. Lasik surgeries are the best and effective means of correcting refractory errors. Other forms of correcting refractory errors are by contact lenses, glasses. I am not aware of the availability of Intraoccular lenses in your location. You can discuss with your doctors to check for its availability.
  Anonymous's Response
Can we reduce eye power with accupressure..If So what steps should be done?
you are having high myopia ,lasik is not a option for you ,you can go contact lens.
phakic iols are there but procedure is costly and few people only doit
you can have good diet but these things cannot improve your power.GO regularly for retinal examinations
Please visit the
Ayurveda Specialist Dr. Noorin Saba's  Response
Hi, do u know the healing power of herbs? No...! Try this for miracle. Soak 250 gms of aniseed (saunf) in a bowl full of fresh carrot juice. Let it dry in shade. Then pour more juice n let dry. Then reapeat it thrice. After drying grind n put in a jar. Use this pwd as frequently as u can.1 to 2 gms 5-10 times. Use 2 to 3 months n repeat eye test. Good luck.
Ayurveda Specialist Dr. Dinesh Sharma's  Response
A very high power of glass may lead to degeneration in retina. Ayurveda has a successful answer to this condition. It may not be possible to remove specs but power can be lowered upto some extent. Shirodhara, Nethradhara and Tharpana can help a lot. A detailed information can be obtained from Prakash Ayurvedic Nethralaya at Jaipur, Rajasthan treats such cases successfully.