How to improve memory power ?

hello doctoe i am charan and i am 18 years old doctor the problen is i am forgetting every thing even small things i am forgetting forex i am forgetting wheather i locked the door.When i open my books i am getting distracted and i am thinking some thing else.So pls doctor suggest me some medicines by which i can improve my memory power and i can contrate well.Thank u doctor.
Asked On : Fri, 1 Jul 2011
if you are reatedly checking if you had done something such as closing the doors it is a syntom of obsessive compulive disorder an anxiety based disorder. But if is happening just because you are doing it without appropriate attention and concentation then it can be a stress realed problems again induced by stress and anxiety. Systematic study patterns can help you to get attention concetration and memory in issues realted to academics. however consulting a clinical psychologist will help you to identify your problems its acuses and also get effective solutions

Clinical Psycholgist
General & Family Physician Dr. Ramesh M.Vachharajani's  Response
Hi, Charan,
Thanks for query,
You do not worry,
Do mental exercise everyday,play some intellectual video games on tv.
Try to concentrate your mind and try to remain particular and conscious about the thing you are doing.
Counseling with psychologist will give you lots of improvement.
ok and bye.