How to improve general physique and appearence ( Breast ) in natural way ?

Im 23 years old. my problem is that im look like 12-14years old girl.. look tiny structure. my weight is 34kg and height is 149cm.I have seen no breast improvement in myself. i have never more felt with hungry Also i have some other problem like less memory power,thinking too much at a time and less concentration which inturns no happy in my living life. In my family, no one has this problem. Because of my personality, i lost lot of campus placements in my college life, and currently im working in small company. So can you tell me some natural solutions to improve my health in weight as well as height, particularly i want to improve my breast...please let me know your answer. tell me what are the foods i have to take it daily, which induce to improve my health.
Asked On : Sun, 16 Jan 2011