How to improve appetite for a 2-1/2 years baby ?

my 2 and half year daughter is a very picky eater. Will Liv.52 helps her to improve appetite
Asked On : Sun, 20 Mar 2011
Ayurveda Specialist 's  Response
Hello

Welcome to H C M

Yes you can give Liv 52 in drops form, it will definitely improve your daughter's appetite.

you can also give her multivitamin drops.

Vidangasava 1 teaspoon with equal amount of water 2 times a day after meal.

This will help you a lot.

Thanks
Ayurveda Specialist Dr. Jasmeet Singh Dhami's  Response
Hello
Your kid will be helped by liv 52 but i advice you to try these home remedies first , these are very effective. Boil water with some saunf , ajwoin , and jeera seeds , Then make this cold to normal temp, use this water whenever your kid is thirsty. He will start feeling the hunger. If you want medicine then Take binnisan syrup 1 TSF twice daily your kid will improve apetite. For further querry contact me at drjasmeetdhami@rediffmail.com
Wish you best of health
Ayurveda Specialist Dr. Munish Sood's  Response
1. take 1tsf ghee and 1tsf sugar, mix them and make her lick this mixture half hour before meals, twice daily.
2. you can consult with your Physician there regarding: kushmandh avleha/chaywan prash.
General & Family Physician Dr. Akshith's  Response
hello and welcome to healthcare magic.
well it will help her to increase the appetite provided you follow the dosage prescribed and you can add multivitamins to compensate the lack of vitamins in her diet also.
take care.
Ayurveda Specialist Dr. Ram Mani Bhandari's  Response
Dear welcome to healthcaremagic
Yes Liv 52 help in increase appetite administer it in syrup or drop form for your child
i hope it will have good therapeutic results
Thanks
Ayurveda Specialist Dr. Manish Rijhwani's  Response
yes it will improve
also try syr.Zymnet(Aimil) 5ml thrice a day it will also help

Homeopath Dr. Arif. K. Kaware's  Response
Hi;
welcome to HealthcareMagic
Children at 2-3 yrs are picky eaters & hardly any thing can be done about it .To increase appetite also if you want you can give the above medicine its your choice but please try to under stand that if the child eats a 5 rupee dairy milk chocolate then it has enough calories to get him through the day he will not ask for food also every person from your family may be getting some thing for him so how much do you expect your child to eat.That way if you want you can give medicine for each & eveything but it is not necessary.If you don't give your child extra food he will have home made food other wise no appetizer will work for him.
Hope you understand my point.
Thanks

©2014 Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.