How to heal the round cut that looks like a blister under my right toe ?

I have a blister with what looks like a round cut above it and its under my right toe and its bleeding and it hurts when i step on it. I got it while playing basketball and how do i heal it quick. i took the skin off that has been ripped while i was playing and cleaned it with ethyl alcohol and put a bandage over night and this morning it doesnt looked like it has healed. im afraid of putting on a new band aid because i dont want it to stick thus when its healing it will rip off the healing skin. How do i heal this or treat this to get better? how do i prevent it from happening again?
Asked On : Fri, 1 Jun 2012

You should keep the affected area clean and dry. Clean it with lukewarm saline water or an antiseptic solution twice a day.
Apply an antibiotic cream over it twice a day.
Do not apply any bandage over it.
Protect it from dust.
Wear open footwear as far as possible .
You might need a course of oral antibiotics if the infection persists or increase.

Dr Geetika Paul