How to heal swollen, infected insect bite, blood, pus coming after having antibiotics?

I dont know what insect bit me , but its been more than 7 days, firstly it looked like a little pimple type bite then it grow covering 6 inch are and had grown in size . i took antibiotics and some medicine that lead to the breaking out of blood and pus throughout the night and day, am unable to move or walk as its just below my thigh. now the area is infected and looks swollen and its all wet and liquid the skin is loose with pus and blood and looks like an open wound of 1 inch area.
Asked On : Mon, 31 Dec 2012
Hello.use a higher antibiotic and a antiinflammatory agents for healing the wwound.use nadoxin powder after saline compressors in the morning and megaheal ointment in the night