How to handle the child who ask for opposite ?

I want to ask a question from Psychtherapist : my son is smart in study and otherwise but he most of the times asks to his mother to speak oposite. If mother says " son please switch off computer " He says speak My son don't switch off computer .say don't eat food and son .And once mother says opposite he gets happy.Please tell me what to do to solve the problem.
Asked On : Wed, 6 Oct 2010
Anesthesiologist 's  Response
Its just a normal phenomenon during childhood, its just makes them happy if you listen wat they say and it will fullfill there id, but sometime it may be irritating for parents so if you want to stop this habit tell him or her rigidly and persistantly not to do like that, first time and second time they may be upset but if you are persistant they wont ask you again.