How to grow my head/skull size ?

How to grow my head/skull size? It is too small (many people say so) my head size seems unproportionate and looks real small (both from the circumference and the height of my head) please help me i am already 30 this year (male) and my head still seems small. i weigh about 80kg and am 180 tall. is there any form of exercise or nutrients (milk?) to take up so can help grow my skull size?
Asked On : Mon, 28 Mar 2011
No drug or exercise ,even nutrient can increase the size of skull ,as all the bones of skull are fused by now .So there is no use in thinking/worrying about it.Disclaimer