How to get titanium screw remover that is close to tibia's upper side ?

Dear Sir I need to get a titanium screw remover ( as per my doctor, it is very near to tibia s upper side end ,so it must be extracted asap) Question 1) Should I get operated upon for it again, because an orthopedic surgeon said screw s cap is under plate ,so we ll have to misplace plate and then again place it and he didn t do so.but my other doctor with whom I followed up ,said that this screw may harm Ur tibia, so it must be removed uncompromisable. Question 2) If I get operated again ,then how much time will be required to heal up? right now I have been in 3 months after my fracture . I need your assist sir,please. Thanks AAAAA pakistan
Asked On : Fri, 16 Nov 2012