How to get rid of white spots on arms ?

Hello I have some white spots on my both arms and its happening since march 2011, please advice me to get rid of this
Asked On : Mon, 25 Apr 2011
Hi, Welcome to HealthcareMagic Forum.
What is your Age and Gender? Generally it is not a cause for concern. Kindly get yourself examined by a Dermatologist at the earliest to rule out the exact cause so that Proper Treatment can be initiated because without a Proper Physical examination nothing can be Prescribed. It can be due to Eczema, Superficial Fungal Infection, Psoriasis or Vitiligo. Treatment depends upon the cause. See your Doctor if it they are increasing in size or number.
Wish you Good Health, Take Care.