How to get rid of white hairs on beard? Is it safe to do electrolysis?

Hi, I am 25 years old, i have white hairs in my beard approx 50-80 hairs, they are increasing day by day, i want some technique of either getting rid of them and stop them from growing, i have heard of electrolysis but i am not sure i should do that, because it will remove white hairs from skin, wont there be patches of regions where there are no hairs, it would look odd i suppose, plus it wont solve the problem of more white hairs that may grow over the period, i am ready for any kind of solution, any kind of operation to get rid of them, please suggest....
Asked On : Sun, 18 Nov 2012