How to get rid of these pimples and acne that is on my face ?

I have acne and pimple marks on my face how to clear them?
Asked On : Sun, 28 Feb 2010
  Anonymous's Response

Hi.. Acne and skin discoloration both need time to heal.. You can use skin lightening products available in the market.  Choose the best one which is suitable for you. I use garnier products which I find useful.. If none of these products are effective and you are cosmetically worried of discolouration, you can go ahead with dermaabrasion. A minor surgical method of correcting it.. You can take a second opinion with a dermatologist if interested for better skin care products..