How to get rid of the fishy odour from the body ?

How do I get rid of a fishy odour I have coming from my body. I can't smell it on my skin but its like fishy air that comes from me. I can't isolate which part of my body but it is overpowering. I think its because I have been taking a weightloss drink containing high doses of L-Carnitine and I have been having this at least twice a day.
Asked On : Tue, 8 Oct 2013
HI
Thank for asking to HCM
If you have doubt for the medicine you are taking then stop it, more over all the medicine which available for weight reducing gives partial effect or placebo effect, and have more bad side effects than good one, for the bad odour first thing you shave your under arm hair, use better quality deodorant cologne would be much better, have lots of fresh vegetable, fresh fruit, in diet, have regular exercise, sleep well eat well. take bath at least twice a day. it will go away soon, Have good day.