How to get rid of the dark patches on my forehead, cheeks and hands ?

i am 38 years ,78 kg.i am suffering from irregular periods since teenage.i use to have periods in15 days interval.i took novelon tablet for years.but now for 3 years i am not taking any my periods r almost regular but i am having very painful periods and clots comes out.alternate months the bleeding is the problem is -at times its irregular with pain and clots and am having dark patches on my forehead, cheeks and hands.please help me get rid of these patches.
Asked On : Sat, 6 Aug 2011