How to get rid of the burned scar from the leg? Used silver sulfadiazine

On Memorial Day, I accidently burned my leg while I was leaning over with an ignited lighter. My doctor gave me silver sulfadiazine , which I applied regularly. Now that it s almost Labor Day, I still have a large, horse-shoe shaped, red wrinkled spot on my calf that hasn t changed (for better or worse) in weeks. It s very difficult to get an appointment with my regular doctor, because he s very good and very popular. Any suggestions? I have many scars, but they are at least the color of my skin. I don t want a dark red scar. It s very noticable.
Asked On : Tue, 4 Sep 2012