How to get rid of stress?

What is the best way to Relax or get rid of stress? I have been really stressed out lately and I need to Relax and get my mind off of things.
Asked On : Fri, 14 May 2010
Ayurveda Specialist 's  Response
Enjoy whole body massage with shirodhara and a meditation sitting. Enjoy nature and move out of home for some time.
the best way i can advice u- give urself a break. go for movies. in evening visit well lighted places. and dont get hurried to get fine,because it will take time, and if u will get hurried then that will also cause stress over stress. so relax. take a trip for a week or 2 ,believe me everything will be fn after a month or 2. best of luck.
Homeopath Dr. KOMAL vig's  Response
the best way to relax is to take rest.. sleep.. meditation.. having a fun time with the things u like to do... be happy n laugh more.. admire nature.. god bless..