How to get rid of spotting and cervix pain during pregnancy ?

hi, I am pregnant 10 weeks and 5 days! From week five till 8 i was pout from my ob on utrogestan 100mg, 3x1. At the beging of week 9 imy doct. Said to stop them. Inithially within few days i started sppotting brown. I hanged on there for few days since the spotting was very rare ant not to much red but brown but then i talked to another doctor and she said i should start taking 200mg at bedtime because i may hVe threatended abortion because i had one miscarriage three years ago and my age is also a reason I am 36!!. But since i started taking utrogestan ( vaginally) as the doct recomended i havent seen any improvment and that is one week now! For worst it got more orange and sometimes pink or red! Besides that i have started to have soreness and sharp short pain in my cervix area!! No cramping just sore and burning and sharp little pain in my cervix area ! I must mention that for many years now i am diagnosed with cervicitis chronica and have done also biopsy which turned fime! But my worry is can utrogestan( progesterone supp) irritate my cervix that much and can i take it orally! I am going crazy this week and had anxiaty attacks each time went to the toilet which i guess is not good for my baby! Three days ago went to the ER for US and we could still hear the hartbeat! But my psicological condition is not in my control anymore. Nervousness crying etc i am afraid i could influence the abortion with all this stress and emotional stuff! Please please someone help me! I live in a country europe where health system is not so organised and i am a doctor of dentistry myself so internet is my only support when looking for contemproray treatment and medicine!
Asked On : Thu, 19 Apr 2012