How to get rid of sinus pain ?

hi ...i m having sinus problem. right now one side of my head is painning and i cant bear the pain. kindly suggest me some medicine or food.
Asked On : Thu, 10 Feb 2011
tab norgprain bd
General & Family Physician Dr. Pragnesh Vachharajani's  Response
thanks for choosing health care majic.If you had such kind of problem in past you can be sure of the cause.Otherwise you need to diagnose it first.For sinusitis associated things like running nose ,mild cough and fever are usually first.Now it is sinus drink plenty of liquids,hot one are better,take steam inhalation plain or with any vaporizing capsules you have.You can take t.paracetamol for headache.If pain persists see your doctor.