How to get rid of raw skin ?

there s a small patch of raw skin on my butt cheek. it looks almost like a blister, and i think its from working out too much, but it hurts when i do sit ups or sit down. I dont know what it is or how to get rid of it ?
Asked On : Sat, 12 Mar 2011
as of now because you feel its due to working out, you can just apply coconut oil on to that. rest yourselves for few days, it should subside. if it doesnot show any improvement within 2 days or is getting worse please consult a dermatologist for testing of the lesion.
Ayurveda Specialist Dr. Ram Mani Bhandari's  Response
welcome to healthcaremagic
Sometimes a cyst or abscess containing ingrown hair and skin cells will form ... , an immune reaction will cause swelling, which closes the skin pores.
Any activity that requires skin to repeatedly rub against skin can lead to chafing. And moisture makes it worse