How to get rid of post pregnancy tummy ?

I am 29 years old, I had first baby and she is one month old today how to get rid of post pregnancy tummy?
Asked On : Thu, 16 Jun 2011
   Hi,       In pregnancy abdominal muscles get weak due to get rid of tummy after delivary,this muscle tone is to be brought back.      it's 1 mth. past delivary please restart your routine.
have a walk with medium speed daily for30 mts &gradually increase it to45 mts brisk walk.
start exersises like sit ups ,Yogasanas ,Kapalbhati pranayam.
Eat vitamin,calsium &protein diet
Continue breast feeding
In couple of mths you will get what you desire.
General & Family Physician Dr. Mohammed Tauseef's  Response
Hi, Welcome to HealthcareMagic Forum.
If you are Breastfeeding your Baby, continue doing it. Eat healthy nutritious balanced diet which should include fresh fruits and green leafy vegetables. Do regular exercises and go for brisk walks for 30 to 40 minutes daily. You should be doing abdominal crunches on empty stomach after you wake up in the morning. This will tone your abdominal muscles and reduce your tummy size, do it only if you have had a normal delivery or if you have had a Cesarean wait until the sutures have been removed. Your treating Doctor would guide you better.

Wish you Good Health and Good Luck.