How to get rid of pain in lower back, tail bone got hurt while playing soccer?

i was playing soccer. I was standing still waiting to take on an attacker when he passed me by. I turned to my right to run after him, but when I placed my right leg to run, I felt horrific pain in my lower back, my tail bone really hurt. I am 37 years old, I play soccer at least once a week, but I can barely walk straight. I went to sleep last night and it felt better in the morning, but as they day has progressed, it starts hurting more and more. What is going on? How can I fix this?
Asked On : Tue, 10 Jul 2012