How to get rid of masturbation practice?

i m suffring from masturbation problem from 5 yrs, pls give some solution how to get rid of this practice
Asked On : Fri, 24 Dec 2010
Mastrubation is good habit. But over mastrubation leads many wrong things. You are unable to perform more time sex with your partner and also you will loose sensitivity because of over mastrubation.
Try Yoga and concentrate on other works if got intention to mastrubate
General & Family Physician Dr. Pragnesh Vachharajani's  Response
Who told you this a problem? Remove guilt from your mind. Occasional masturbation is absolutely normal and natural, if you are obsessed with it that you have to do it then you need to control your urge and increase your mind control. other wise it is fine.
Doctor Pragnesh.
I appriciate your response.
Actually i m suffering from last 5 yrs which i have mentioned earlier, but till i have not seeing any solution to get rid from this problem.B coz i m feeling very lonely, i m very angry sometimes which effects my personal life as well.
I m feeling very tired sometimes,my nerves weaks, sometimes pain in my whole body,i m not standing in front of my friends, i feel embarassing due to weakness.
Pls give some solution how to get rid from this.
If there is any medicine which stops me from doing this practice.

Dear Taranpree
Once again i will stress that masturbation is total normal activity and it does not leads to any weakness.Most of the males and some females do this at a point in there life.So remove guilt of this.You are weak may due to some other reason.take good food like salads,fruits,good diet having proteins regular exercise.An with help your doctor you can even start multivitamin's supplement for some time.You need good friends with whom you can talk,or talk your doctor.If one does masturbation for life time then also there will be no problem.Try to do activities like reading,writing try creative ideas so that you become mentally strong.ok buy