How to get rid of headache and chest pain while coughing accompanied by weakness ?

hi,my boyfriend and i have the same symptoms,my head hurts and im feeling very weak,when i cough my chest hurts alot and when i breath i feel like im wezzing, and my throte i would really like 2 know what can i take 2 make the symptoms go away.thanks kerr.
Asked On : Thu, 15 Mar 2012
Naturopathy & Yoga Specialist 's  Response
It seems u have some respiratory infections.check ur hemoglobin level too.try these suggesions
consume everything hot.
learn pranayama and practise daily.
improve ur immunity by taking amla juice everyday.
try these combinations twice a day-pepper + ginger + turmeric + garlic + tulasi-crush-boil water and consume in mrning and evening.
go for a neutral chest pack