How to get rid of habitual masterburation ?

Hi, I am 28 year old and in masburation from past 10years..i do it once in a day...i m very depressed now bcz i m going to get married in another 1 month..please help me for get it out from masburation.I dont know whether this much masburation will be affecting my married life or not...pls give me some generl medician to get out from masburation and to improve my sex power
Asked On : Sat, 26 Mar 2011
  Anonymous's Response
Hey , Welcome to Healthcare Magic...
Its very common among males and females to masterbate.U need not worry about that, as its not going to affect your sex life after marriage.Its actually ur anxiety and your worry that affects your sexual performance , so just be confident and u will do good ....Masterbation is common and has not been proven to affect health or sexual performance.There are no drugs to get out of it ...So be kool and u will do good .
Hope it was helpful.