How to get rid of flushed face, stomach cramps, diarrhea, itchy back and shoulder?

My 11 yr old daughter has been itching lately, back, shoulders, and now chin. She started getting a flushed face last night, but was fine this morning. After being at school for 3 hours, nurse calls and said my daughter had been to her 2x already this am, no fever, but complaining about her hot face and stomach cramps . 2 days ago she had several rounds of diarrhea . No she hasn t started her period, and the ony thing new in her diet was a smoked cheese last night. Does she need to go to the doctor? She has been on crutches for 1 month for a broken ankle and an OCD Lesion , but no current meds for that. Any thoughts? I did just give her a generic Benadryl , 2 tsp.
Asked On : Thu, 7 Feb 2013