How to get rid of cracks on penis glands? Visible only on erection.

Hello i have cracks on my penis glans and im wondering how to get rid of them. they re not very visible when my penis is flaccid, but when it gets erect they become more visible. Because of this i have avoided sexual contact for all my life, i m 17. So I m really desperate right now to get a solution for this problem. Thanks.
Asked On : Tue, 9 Apr 2013
Jun 2013
Hi there ~

I understand your concerns. However it is not unusual to have stretch marks from growth while cracks seem to be concerning. I believe you have reason to consult an adolescent medicine specialist or a qualified local doctor who can take a look at the "cracks" and make sure it is not any other infection of any sort. I believe you will heal over time and are able to become sexually active if you wait and take the advise of consulting a doctor.

I hope this helps. Take care and have a lovely day!