How to get rid of cracks on my legs ?

i am 27 female from india i get regular cracks to my legs how can i make them soft legs i am 27 , i regularly get cracks to my legs , i use slippers to my legs regularly , i have no health problems . plz suggest me how i can get rid of these cracked legs
Asked On : Tue, 5 Apr 2011
Cracked heels are a common problem
There are many reasons that cause cracked heels but they are usually caused by dry skin.

Generally they don’t pose any dangers to your general health but in case of severity they bleed and cause pain that needs your careful attention, but you can effectively cure and prevent them.
1.Apply sesame oil on your cracked heels before sleeping in the night
2.Daily apply a mixture of rosewater and glycerin. It soothes your heels and cures them fast.
3.Squeeze one lemon in a ¼ bucket of water, soak your feet weekly twice and wash your feet using pumice stone and soap.
4.Massage your heels with coconut oil before going to bed in the night. Scrub properly and rinse off in the morning.
5.Apply vaseline or paraffin oil or petroleum jelly or hydrogenated vegetable oil on your heels after washing your feet clean.
•Cracked heels may be sign of zinc and omega-3 fatty acids deficiency in your body. So add them in your daily diet.
•Being over weight too results in permanent cracked heels. So the best remedy for it is to maintain a healthy weight and lifestyle.